Custom Liveries will always be available to use here at ThePitCrew, and we’ve put together a nice easy guide for you to follow.
- Coloured Pirelli stickers MUST be located on all 4 corners of the car, these stickers are included within the livery templates by default when you first open them.
- A coloured Assetto Corsa Competizione logo MUST be located on the bonnet/hood, front splitter or front bumper of the car. Number plates do NOT count towards this.
- Your livery MUST have a sponsors.png & a decals.png, if your livery does not make use of one of these layers, please create a transparent png for this layer.
- The base layer of your car using the “skinTemplate” must not be carbon black.
- It must contain the following sponsor logos, usually present along the side-skirts and ATLEAST ONE ThePitCrew Logos
Sponsorship & Logo Download Link
Livery Upload Link
Note, you can only upload ONE livery, please ask in #vip-chat in discord if you wish to change your livery.
Liveries Download Link
Note, we do not recommend running these if you have a weak PC as we’d rather you not run into any issues during the race.